AMBA & BGA‘s Accreditation Forum 2020
5 – 9 October 2020
AMBA & BGA‘s Accreditation Forum 2020 is specifically designed to help prepare accreditation professionals at Business Schools that are applying for AMBA and/or BGA accreditation or re-accreditation.
AMBA & BGA is committed to ensuring that our content is still available to all our audiences, in spite of social distancing, so this year’s event will be hosted completely online. All the sessions will be live streamed in interactive webinars, and recordings of all the event components will be shared with all our delegates.
The content will be led by a team of expert accreditors and guest speakers who will share their knowledge and insights over the course of the forum, and will cover the following:
- the structure of the accreditation process
- what it takes to make an accreditation submission successful
- best practices of successful Schools
- typical challenges Business Schools face – and proposed solutions
- marketing and communicating your accreditation to key audiences
- current and future trends in business and management education.
Further details will soon be announced soon, but if you would like to see the topics and trends covered at last year’s Accreditation Forum, you can view the programme using the button below.
Learn more about the benefits of AMBA, BGA or even joint accreditation by selecting the buttons below. If you have any questions about BGA accreditation, please contact email@example.com
AMBA & BGA Conference Producer