The Best CSR and Sustainability Initiative award will honour AMBA-accredited and BGA member, validated and accredited Business Schools that share our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainability, and that are passionate about making a difference to communities and societies.
The award will recognise Business Schools that are taking the initiative in creating a sustainable future and teaching students about social values; as well as making a positive impact in practical and measurable ways.
This important award will give Business Schools the chance to stand out and showcase their innovative and original CSR and sustainability programmes to the world.
- AMBA-accredited Business Schools and BGA member, validated and accredited Business Schools are invited to nominate themselves if they think they are eligible.
Judges will be looking for evidence that:
- The Business School is demonstrating that its programmes are teaching students how businesses can create both economic value and value for society.
- The Business School is raising awareness of the importance of sustainability and responsible management.
- The Business School is implementing CSR and sustainability initiatives into its programmes.
- The Business School is conducting its programmes in an ethical way.
- The Business School is working in partnership with local communities, non-profit organisations, charities or businesses with CSR and sustainable values.
- The Business School is developing relationships with businesses (social enterprises) that follow social and environmental goals.
- Students are able to use these initiative(s) or programme(s) to make a difference.
- Ineligible entries may be disqualified at any phase of the competition without notification.
- Late submissions will be disqualified
- Incomplete submissions will be disqualified
Shortlisted Schools will be required to provide a School biography, logo (jpeg and eps), and answers to why they should win this award which we will use for marketing purposes. No further steps following being shortlisted – judges will select winners.