Access and download your free digital edition of the latest Business Impact issue.
How has the management education landscape been affected by Covid-19, and how are Business Schools working to move past the pandemic? Business Impact’s fifth edition canvasses Business School experts’ insights from Europe, Asia and the Americas.
The magazine also features:
- New and original research on the structure of Business Schools, the qualifications they offer and Business School decision makers’ priorities for the remainder of 2020 and beyond
In addition, there’s guest commentary and interviews on the following subjects:
- Building Business School partnerships in a global context
- Impact assessment systems, and their impact on reducing corruption and increasing competitiveness in Trinidad and Tobago
- Leveraging international ecosystems
- The role of research and areas that can be improved on to contribute more to global challenges
- The support available to alumni to start their own businesses
Download the latest Business Impact magazine today.