Access and download your free digital edition of the latest Business Impact magazine.
Encouraging acceptance over assimilation
The unique perspectives brought to organisations by international students and workers may be tolerated in the first instance, but there are often expectations that newcomers assimilate to presiding norms over time. UCL School of Management’s Felix Danbold outlines why Business Schools should be ready to anticipate and address tensions that may emerge.
- Reaffirming the value of a global outlook: IBS-Moscow was quick to return to offering an in-person international module as part of its EMBA programme earlier this year. Programme Director and Associate Dean, Ashot Seferyan, explains why.
- Leading with trust: business isn’t capitalising on the benefits trust can bring. But students must be made aware of how trust relates to power and how leaders must govern themselves to retain it.
- BGA in conversation: climate change
- The importance of social media literacy for Business Schools – and their leaders
- Developing platforms for career development, for life
- Can daydreaming actually help us become better leaders?
Download the latest Business Impact magazine today.