Welcome to the content hub for the AMBA & BGA Business School Leaders Forum
Brought to you by GoToWebinar
The main event will take place from 15 – 26 June 2020.
Content will be hosted on our sister company AMBA’s website, the below links will take you to a new webpage.
AMBA & BGA are committed to offering an alternative form of thought leadership and connecting our network during this turbulent time. As such, this digital event will take place over two weeks, incorporating 24 interactive webinar sessions hosted by leading thinkers in business education; as well as a variety of podcasts and a virtual exhibition.
During the course of the event, you will have the flexibility to pick and choose the sessions you would like to attend with no limit in the number of webinars that you can join. All content will be hosted on our sister organisation, the Association of MBAs (AMBA) website. If you are a BGA School seeking additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our themes include:
- Innovative course development – with best practice ideas from leading Business Schools
- Lifelong learning – building lasting relationships with alumni
- Digitisation in teaching and learning platforms
- Innovative use of artificial intelligence and big data in Business School programmes and campuses – with cutting-edge examples
- Responsible management and sustainability – the latest ideas in programme development
- The future of Business School alliances – building strategic and effective international relationships
- Action learning and industry-focused business education – nurturing entrepreneurship and employer relations