Business Graduates Association (BGA) Accreditation Workshop
8 October 2020
15:30 – 17:00 BST
AMBA & BGA is committed to ensuring that our content is still available to all our audiences, in spite of social distancing. We recognise the importance of providing Business Schools within our BGA network, and prospective BGA Schools with information about BGA accreditation.
Although the 2020 AMBA & BGA Accreditation Forum’s content is largely focused on AMBA accreditation and re-accreditation, we are delighted to provide a comprehensive BGA Accreditation Workshop, delivered online completely free of charge.
While AMBA accreditation focuses on postgraduate business education at a programme level, BGA accreditation assesses the full Business School or institution. BGA utilises a peer-review quality assurance process that examines a range of business programmes, including certificate and online courses. The criteria are based on the three themes of positive impact, responsible management, and lifelong learning.
The workshop is ideal for Business School professionals who are:
- considering undergoing BGA accreditation
- BGA member Schools preparing for BGA accreditation
- seeking an understanding of the role of BGA accreditation as a quality assurance mechanism for Business Schools
- seeking an in-depth understanding of BGA accreditation.
The workshop content will be led by BGA accreditation experts who will share their knowledge and insights, and will cover the following:
- the structure of BGA’s accreditation process
- what it takes to make an accreditation submission successful
- understanding BGA mentorship and its role in accreditation
- typical challenges Business Schools face – and the role of accreditation in providing solutions
- marketing and communicating your accreditation to key audiences.
Further details will soon be announced soon, but if you have any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Meet the speakers
Business Development Manager
AMBA & BGA
Professor Philip McLaughlin
BGA Accreditation Board Member